your “aesthetic” wont save you when you’re facing the endless inferno of Hell
my aesthetic is the endless inferno of Hell
what do you call a person of Caucasian decent when they are not amused?
I was very confused at first. “Dry erase board? Wha- ooooh.” *snorts*
today a dude slammed my finger on accident because he was closing a metal drawer i had my fingers in and i was on drive through and i literally screamed into the headset and the lady just kept ordering her drink as i was trying to hush down three different LOUD MEN SAYING “OH MY GOD WHAT DID HE DO TO YOUR HAND”
she just kept going
i screamed into a headset and she just kept going
working in customer service
taking a nap is always so risky like when will I wake up? in thirty minutes? in 2 hours? in 7 years?? no one can be sure
HEY TUMBLR! Have you heard?
Totally legit copies of the whole game including ALL expansions and “stuff” packs. Just register the code I-LOVE-THE-SIMS on Origin before July 31 and the game is yours to either download and install right away or save for later. More details at the official EA Games site and Gamespot.
ETA: You may have to edit the game’s “GraphicRules.sgr” file to make it display properly since the game is likely older than your PC. For help with that see kiri’s Graphics Card fixes thread at leefish.nl or these instructions at SimsVIP.com.
winnie-who, here you go babe.
I just want a consistent internet connection that won’t cut out whenever it feels like it, is that too much to ask??
ok but I just really love the names they give them
"The Ridiculous Potato"
"The Unfortunate Clementine"
I’m giggling it’s like a team of ragtag misfit superheroes
I love the sometimes absolutely ugly but completely tasty produce that comes out of my garden.
Ellen remembers some of the amazing kids we’ve had on the show. Truly amazing.
|—||House Of Hippies (via thehouseofhippies)|
Do u ever see girls and ur just like GODDAMN I WOULD KISS THE SHIT OUT OF ur cheek maybe with ur permission and possibly hold ur hand and treat u with the utmost respect bc the universe must have spent a hundred years creating such a lovely being wow
Since Asexual Awareness Week is coming up, I figured I’d make a rebloggable version of this blog’s links page for those who want to find new blogs to suggest to people!
Keep in mind that this is by no means a complete list; I’m sure I’ve forgotten some awesome blogs, so send me an ask if you want me to add anything! (or change anything, if you run one of these blogs and I’ve messed the description up.)
*note: assume that ‘asexual’ indicates ace-spectrum and same for aromantic and aromantic-spectrum unless indicated otherwise. and don’t come crying to me about how spectrums don’t exist, because there is a 100% chance i will ignore you.
- AceTumblr: an extensive list of asexual-spectrum related Tumblrs! Includes blogs about asexy arts and crafts, asexual-spectrum advice, asexual-spectrum themed Tumblrs, and more. There is also a huge list of individual blogs run by aces!
- Ace the Final Frontier: a general ace blog! has a really cool page of ace character headcanons.
- Ace Music: music that does not reference sex, both romantic and aromantic!
- Ace Positivity: an ace-spectrum positivity blog!
- Ace Secrets: a post-secret-esque blog for aces!
- Ace Style: a blog for fashion in ace colors!
- Aces Unabridged: a place for aces to tell their stories! also posts ace challenges to answer.
- Asexology: an ace blog that tends to post discussion about asexuality and scientific things!
- Asexual Education: an asexual education/visibility blog!
- Asexual Facts: a satire blog which posts entertaining “facts” about asexuality! They answer serious asks at Asexual Science.
- asexuallyboned: ace blog probably most known for their series of submissions on ‘I knew I was asexual when…”
- Asexual People of Color: a blog for asexual poc!
- Asexual Quotes: a blog that posts quotes which are about or relate to asexuality!
- Asexy April: a multifandom challenge during the month of April to create asexy fanworks!
- Asexy Slice of Cake: a general ace blog and safe ace space!
- Dear Non-Ace People…: letters from ace-spectrum and aromantic people to non-asexual people.
- Demissembly: a blog about demisexuality!
- Fandom Ace Archive: an asexual fanfic rec blog!
- fuckyeahasexual: a general ace blog!
- A Gray-Asexual Space: a blog for gray-asexual people!
- House-of-Ace: a blog focused on positive and interesting ace and aro-spectrum content! aka the blog making this list orz.
- Teen Aces: a blog for young (college-aged and younger) ace folk!
Tumblr Blogs That Offer Advice
many also post other things in addition to advice!
- Asexual Advice: an advice blog for asexuals, (with links to similar blogs for other orientations)!
- Asexuals Anonymous: an advice blog for asexuals!
- Asexual Helper: an advice blog for asexuals!
- Confessions of a Demisexual: a blog about being demisexual, which also offers advice!
- Demigray: a blog for demi and gray-asexual people, which also offers advice!
- Ace Music’s aromantic tag
- Aromantic Aardvark: a blog for aromantic spectrum people which also offers advice!
- Aromantic Advice: an advice blog for aromantic people!
- Aromantic Asexuals: a forum for aro aces!
- Aromantic Secrets: an aromantic blog which posts general aro stuff, answers questions and accepts post-secret-style submissions!
- Aroplane: a forum for aromantic-spectrum people!
- Fictional Aromantics!: a blog to discuss aromantic characters, fiction and media!
- gray-demiromantic: a blog about gray and demi romanticism, which also answers questions!
- House of Ace’s aromantic tag
- Lithromanticism: a blog about lithromanticism, which offers advice!
- Pairingless fic rec list
- Queerplatonic and Aromantic Advice: a blog that offers advice about qp relationships, qp partners and the aromantic spectrum.
- Acebook: an asexual dating and social networking site!
- are:UK: a UK organization for asexuality education, media representation and providing resources. Also has a tumblr.
- Asexualitic: an asexual dating site!
- The Asexual Agenda: a blog which promotes asexual blogs, shares links and discusses a deeper wide variety of asexual-related concepts. Also the home of the monthly Carnival of Aces!
- Asexual Archive: another very comprehensive blog about ‘all things ace’!
- Asexual Awareness Week: the official website for Asexual Awareness Week! They also have a tumblr!
- Asexuality Meetup: list of asexuality meetups!
- Asexual News: a site for asexuality news and opinions. Includes a huge list of links and resources, and also merchandise.
- AVEN: probably the best-known asexual site on the Internet. I’ve heard some not-so-great things about the forums, but the rest of the site has a large list of links, news, a wiki and other things to check out!
- Card House: an asexuality forum!
- Partnership for Asexual Visibility and Education: an organization focusing on asexual activism!
Other Useful Links
- 30 Day Ace Challenge
- Asexual Essays: tumblr user swankivy’s extensive list of her awesome essays on asexuality!
- Advice for non-ace partners of asexuals
- AVEN’s relationship faq
- How to Have Sex with an Asexual Person
- On asexual/non-asexual relationships
- Resources Post: a list of resources from the blog Asexuals_Anonymous!